Although pressure washing is the go-to exterior cleaning method for many companies, it isn’t ours. At Denver’s Window Cleaning & SoftWash, we offer soft washing because it’s the better way to clean your surfaces for many reasons. Here are just five of them.
- Eliminates Risks of Damage- Pressure washing exerts high water pressure on target surfaces. 1,000 psi is normal and up to 3,000 psi is not unheard of. High pressure can damage delicate surfaces such as your siding, roofs, and fences, but soft washing is gentle and will not cause premature wear.
- Sanitizes Thoroughly- Where pressure washing blasts away dirt and grime using water alone, soft washing gets to the root of the issue by using specialized cleaning solutions. These are designed to sanitize surfaces thoroughly by killing mold, mildew, algae, and other contaminants.
- Uses Biodegradable Solutions- Soft washing’s cleaning solutions are biodegradable. Usually, they are composed of sodium hypochlorite, water, and surfactants. They will break down naturally and have a minimal impact on the environment.
- Reduces Water Usage- Pressure washing, by nature, requires a large volume of water to get exterior surfaces clean. By contrast, soft washing uses much less water—about 1/3 of the amount pressure washing uses.
- Lasts Longer- Because soft washing eliminates contaminants completely, any mold, mildew, or algae won’t return as quickly as they would after pressure washing. The results of soft washing last about 4 to 6 times longer than the results of pressure washing.
Contact us today to schedule soft washing or learn more about its benefits.